How much #Pi do you think you need to hold to become a Pi whale? Choose from the following options:
A. 10,000 Pi
B. 100,000 Pi
C. 1,000,000 Pi
D. 10,000,000 Pi
#PiNetwork #Pioneer #PiCoreTeam #PiKYC #Picoins #Picommunity #Pimining #pi #pinetwork #piopenmainnet #Pimainnet
Explore Communities
Carousel
I want to sell my pi coin because I need money
Replying to
Please where is this location I need pi shirt
How much #Pi do you think you need to hold to become a Pi whale? Choose from the following options:
A. 10,000 Pi
B. 100,000 Pi
C. 1,000,000 Pi
D. 10,000,000 Pi
#PiNetwork #Pioneer #PiCoreTeam #PiKYC #Picoins #Picommunity #Pimining #pi #pinetwork #piopenmainnet #Pimainnet
$PI
Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Morocco, Mali, all African, America's, Asia, euro, worldwide
Come together to accept GCV $314,159 price, we don't need exchanges, we need you all...
Drop I'm (in) and retweet
#PiNetwork #OpenMainNet #Bitcoin








No comments:
Post a Comment